YMCA is seeking an individual with experience in working in a Licensed Child Care environment. You will take the helm of your own exciting before/after school location in Georgetown ISD as part of the YMCA after school team.
You will be able to build dynamic and creative curriculum for students. You will also invest in and train staff, as well as handle the trials and tribulations of working with large groups of kids between the ages of 5 and 11. While still having fun and making it look easy!
The ideal person will be:
- Over 21 years old
- Have at least 2 years of experience working with children in a structured environment.
- Experience crafting curriculum
- Experience mentoring staff
- The heart to serve your community
For these extraordinary role models we are offering:
- Pay between $15 and $17 per hour
- A free membership to the YMCA
- Excellent professional development,
- Tuition assistance,
- The chance to create a positive impact within your community.
These are full-time roles based in elementary schools with hours of Mon - Fri 6:30 to 8:30 am and 1:00 to 6:30 pm. We know that it’ll be long days, but we are sure you will love every minute of it!
If you are ready for a challenge and to positively impact children in your community then we want to hear from you.
As a community minded, people-focused employer the YMCA is proud to offer this, and all of our positions, on an Equal Opportunity basis. Additionally, all of our employees enjoy the benefits of working in a drug and tobacco free environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour